[Pythonmac-SIG] Macports and Django install problems

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Wed Sep 19 00:18:18 CEST 2007

I am glad your doing this, but...

I wish Leopard would ship with Django or there was a tool to install.
I know Ruby on Rails is there. Already for, Ruby on Rails, there is a
program called Locomotive <http://locomotive.raaum.org/>.  Have not
tried this, but, (you see where I am getting) we need an installer/
monitor for Django on OSX.

Documentation is great. I also encourage/applaud this, regardless.
However we need a installer/montitor app for Django development on on
OSX. Does anyone know if one already exists or has been started?  I
would consider helping.

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog