[Pythonmac-SIG] Welcome Leopard

Boyd Waters bwaters at nrao.edu
Sat Oct 27 22:47:45 CEST 2007

If you can hold out for a few more days, I'm working on MatPlotLib
integration with Leopard's Python 2.5.1

We use it for our data analysis software; one of my jobs is
maintaining our Mac Intel implementation.

I had had a pre-release of Leopard for quite some time, but alas we
shipped an important internal milestone for our software just two
weeks ago. It's been non-stop for me, and I haven't made much time to
really look carefully at Python/MatPlotLib/SciPy and Leopard. But
I've been working on it for about a week now.

I could make an installer package of the matplotlib bits that will
work with Leopard Python.

I expect next Wednesday for matplotlib. Unless someone beats me to it.

Anyone?

  - boyd

Boyd Waters
National Radio Astronomy Observatory