[Pythonmac-SIG] easygui

robin meier robin.meier at free.fr
Sat Oct 6 15:42:01 CEST 2007

hello,

for simple gui's using different media (audio, video, openGL etc )
you might consider pure data (open source) http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Pure_Data or max msp jitter (expensive... cycling74.com)

both environments have objects which enable you to integrate your
python code.

maybe this helps...
best,
robin