[Pythonmac-SIG] pywps on mac osx

massimo di stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 2 21:35:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion,

already i've installed on my mac

grass, qgis, R, ossim, ossimplanet, mapserver + kamap
all works fine :-)
thanks to william and to all mac comunity (really great people !)

i'll try to explain why a wps :

i need pywps beacouse my targhet is to have a web-processing server
(not a simple web gis)

i.e.  use the function of grass and R (installed on a server) through
the web, by a web-gis interface
called from a kml file  loaded into ossimplanet.

something like "embrio" or "openlayer + pywps" :  http://
pywps.ominiverdi.org/

i need this solution to try the integration of ossimplanet too

ossimplanet is able to load kml file and wms map

i done a script to produce kml , elevation-data and  wms map  from
grass data,

using pywps  i can integrate this  script in ossimplanet using the
"kml" as connection point

apologize me for my englesh and   for the bad explanation of what i
want try to do :-/

let me know if anyone wont help me toinstall pywps :-)

thanks for any suggestion!

Massimo.