[Pythonmac-SIG] python program in menu bar

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Tue Oct 2 01:05:59 CEST 2007

Another question:  is there a way I can make an LED on my MacBook Pro
flash?  My program is a mail notifier, and I'd like to know when I have
new mail without unblanking my screen, something I'm used to with xbuffy
under linux.  The LEDs I'm thinking of are the caplocks light, the light
to the left of the latch for the lid, and the LED on the power
connector, but if there's another I haven't thought of that would be
fine too.  A google search didn't turn anything up...

Dan