[Pythonmac-SIG] Problem (and workaround) with XCode and Python projects - non ascii characters in user's name

Juan C. Méndez jcmendez at alum.mit.edu
Wed Nov 28 15:25:07 CET 2007

 Hraban - Sure, that fixes the problem right away... sorry I mentioned the
workaround in the title, but didn't write what the workaround was.

However Apple needs to fix the template, since someone that just starts
using XCode may be thrown off by the cryptic message *** Terminating app due
to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException'

Only if you are comfortable with the development environment you'll be able
to drill down and find the source of the problem.

The Apple Bug ID is 5607184