[Pythonmac-SIG] looking for a python Mac developer for freelance work

Nehemiah Dacres vivacarlie at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:15:50 CEST 2007

provided WxPy is installed on the user's mac, it should work fine. The
program can possibly install the appropriate dependancies for your
application as part of the installer. simply wrapping all the dependancies
(python version x.x, Wx version x.x other python dependancies) in a bundle
along with an applescript applet as a launcher and you're done.

On 4/25/07, Omri Reuter <omri at logiamobile.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> We have a very cool application written in python WX that we need ported
> to Macintosh. I'm looking for a freelance developer that has experience in
> Python on Mac and can take this projepuyct ASAP. I'm open to discuss any
> working model
>
> Regards,
>

> *Omri Reuter***
>
> * <omri at egloomedia.com>CTO** ***
>
> *EglooMedia*
>
> *omri at egloomedia.com*
>
> *+972-52-5556369***
>
> *+972-73-2525252***

"lalalalala! it's not broken because I can use it"

http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=194281&threshold=1&commentsort=0&mode=thread&cid=15927703