[Pythonmac-SIG] How to make an apt except Drag and Drop

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Sun Mar 11 00:14:58 CET 2007

Christopher,

I found an example in a wiki that works perfectly accepting objects
before and after startup.

http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/Optimizing_for_Mac_OS_X

Towards the end there is a sample wxPython applications and a
setup.py file.
Be aware that you need to replace a line in the setup.py:
change "from setuptools import setup"
to "from distutils.core import setup"
but with that one change it worked perfectly for me.

My system is OS X 10.4.8 python 2.5 MacbookPro core 2 Duo

Daniel