[Pythonmac-SIG] ChiPy Presenters Wanted

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Jul 10 16:33:11 CEST 2007

Greetings:

ChiPy <http://chipy.org> is looking for presenters for our August 9th
meeting.  This is our regular monthly meeting; although, it happens
to be the day before C4 starts. Anyone who is in town is more than
welcome to attend.  We will love to have you regardless if your a
presenter or not. We still need to find presenters and a venue so
spread the word. Some possible venues may be Google's Chicago Office
or UIC.

The topic for this meeting is Snakes On Apples. The planning page may
be found on our wiki: <http://chipy.org/SnakesOnApples>. A meeting
dedicated to Python on the Macintosh is a ChiPy first.

Please ping this list, the ChiPy list <http://mail.python.org/mailman/
listinfo/chicago> , update the wiki page, or contact me off the list
if your even slightly interested in presenting.

Kind Regards,

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog