[Pythonmac-SIG] Wiki Formatting

Jordan Mantha mantha at chem.unr.edu
Thu Mar 30 19:59:34 CEST 2006

Christopher Barker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been working on a new Wiki page for info about packages on the new
> Universal build:
>
> http://pythonmac.org/wiki/UniversalPackages
>
> Something is up with the formatting:
>
> I have both:
>
> === A heading ===
>
> = A less important heading =
>
> But they both look the same.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

I think you want is:

= A Heading =

== A less important heading ==

BTW, I'm pretty excited about that wiki page. I recently got my first
Mac (17" Intel iMac) and have had a lot of difficulties with the apps on
that wiki page (I a few data analysis scripts using SciPy). It seemed
like anything using Fortran was doomed to failure. I finally got Numpy
and Scipy (from SVN) installed using gfortran (gfortran-intel-bin.tar.gz
from http://hpc.sourceforge.net/) and the  Universal MacPython 2.4.3c1
build from Ronald Oussoren. I followed the directions at
http://www.scipy.org/Installing_SciPy/Mac_OS_X . I can update the wiki
page when I get a chance.

-Jordan Mantha