[Pythonmac-SIG] Python Ref Docs in OSX help format

Roger Binns rogerb at rogerbinns.com
Fri Mar 10 08:31:24 CET 2006

> The hard part is probably to get IDLE to use the help book, although
> I haven't looked into this yet.

If you ever get his working, please let us know.  I have been able
to associate a help book with a wxPython application using the
APIs in Carbon.AH and everything looked like it worked (no API
errors, help shown).  However typing into the search box
never gave any results.  I had built the search index using the
gui tool from Apple.  There is probably some magic you have to
get right and I'm hoping you'll find it :-)

Roger