[Pythonmac-SIG] Download page on www.python.org now updated

Brendan Simons brendansimons at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 6 17:07:01 CET 2006

--- Ronald Oussoren <ronaldoussoren at mac.com> wrote:
> Fine by me, if someone actually creates the icons!
> Brendan Simons has created some icons that look good
> enough, although the launcher icon could be better.

I did some more digging in /system and /developer, and
found this icon:
http://twototango.blogs.com/Developer_Applications_JavaTools_AppletLauncher.png

Better? (I would try to make the logo wrap around the
rocket better than the Java logo does)

> I'm willing to use these icons when he says they are
> ready. However, I'd like to wait for Kevin Olliver,
> he's also working on new icons.

Me too.  Please Kevin, don't be too upset.  I just
whipped up something quickly by badging the "official
logo" on the generic document & editor icons.  I can
do the same for any graphic.  I can also do folder and
disk image icons in the same way.

-Brendan