[Pythonmac-SIG] mod_python with universal 2.4.3?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jun 23 18:43:52 CEST 2006

Has anyone tried to build mod_python 2.7.11 for apache 1.3?  I have 2
problems:

- while it finds the universal Python 2.4.3 framework, it wants to
link against /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/
python2.4/config/libpython2.4.a.  Which isn't in the universal Python
distribution.  Is there a dynamic python library to use, or what
should be done to get this to work?

- it doesn't build universal.  It not being a python extension, I can
understand this, and if the first problem is solved I can probably
figure this out.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect