[Pythonmac-SIG] problem installing Python Image Library 2nd Post

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Thu Jul 27 04:54:14 CEST 2006

Bob,

Of course that makes sense. One runs each setup.py with the python
version intended to install the package under. Apologies to Ronald--
not that I thought he did anything incorrectly, I was just assuming
he might have done something to protect us. What do you know, I learn
something new every single day.

In fact I have my 2.5 and 2.4 side-by-side so to speak and working
quite independently it seems now that I look at it.

"That's the future gentlemen. What a fascinating modern age we live in."
	-- 'Lucky' Jack, Captain of HMS Surprise, "Master and Commander, the
Far Side of the World

Daniel