[Pythonmac-SIG] problem installing Python Image Library 2nd Post

Larry Meyn Larry.A.Meyn at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 26 23:25:45 CEST 2006

I didn't have any issues either on my old machine which only has me
as an admin.  However, on a new machine of mine their are two admin
accounts, mine (lmeyn) and another (macadmin).  PIL seems to get
installed with restricted access and with access only for the other
account only, for example:

	$ ls -le PIL.pth
	-rw--w----   1 macadmin  admin  4 Apr 19 09:23 PIL.pth

This also happened when I did an install from the PIL source using
setup.py

Larry