[Pythonmac-SIG] [ANN] py2app 0.3.2

Kaweh Kazemi kaweh.kazemi at chello.at
Sat Jul 22 11:11:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would be happy if others would try out the package and give feedback!

> 1) Is your version working on Intel Macs (I have a Macbook Pro).

No, not yet. I just didn't had the time yet to create that package.
You are the first person asking for Intel support. I will give it a
try within the next few days and let you know how it went.

> 2) Your instructions include the Nvidia Cg toolkit, but I have an
> ATI Radeon X1600.  Should I skip that step, or does that mean I'm
> out of luck for the time begin?

You can use the Cg toolkit an ATIs too (at least on my X800 I don't
have problems). Haven't tried the X1600 yet, but I'll know when
building the Intel package on my MacBook Pro.

Stay tuned and thanks for the interest.

Cheers,
Kaweh