[Pythonmac-SIG] [ANN] py2app 0.3.2

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Sat Jul 22 02:25:06 CEST 2006

Kaweh Kazemi wrote:
> essentially i am trying to package a Panda3D test application using
> py2app - see http://knuddl.net/moin.cgi/InstallPanda3d for my Panda3D
> package if interested(compiled/linked for OS X including installation
> instructions) - though be aware that the installation is still
> cumbersome and definitely not as user friendly as i would like it to
> be - this is still very experimental (Panda3D has no official OS X
> support yet); anyways, i'll re-link the libraries and see how it's
> going.
>
> thanks,
> kaweh

I, for one, am excited to see Panda3D coming to the Mac.  I have tried
(and failed) to install it before.  Before I dive in this time I have a
couple of questions.

1) Is your version working on Intel Macs (I have a Macbook Pro).
2) Your instructions include the Nvidia Cg toolkit, but I have an ATI
Radeon X1600.  Should I skip that step, or does that mean I'm out of
luck for the time begin?

Thanks for working on this!

--Dethe