[Pythonmac-SIG] Pyobjc python in objc

Jonathan jonathan at jonathansaggau.com
Wed Jul 5 05:42:43 CEST 2006

How does one let objc know about a python class' methods, etc. without using
a nib file?

I've gotten to the point where I can build a bundle that includes a python
class subclassing NSObject, but objective-c won't run any methods (other
than init).  I'm guessing the tutorial that mentions adding outlets and
actions in a nib file adds them so that objc knows that they're there. (?)

The bundle loads and running NSLog(dir(theObject)) on the python side lists
the method I'm trying to call from objc...  so I could easily be doing
something wrong... again.  :)

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Saggau
jonathansaggau.com

This amusement engaged me so much that [friends] were obliged to force me
from it; and thus it is with every inclination I give into, it continues to
augment, till at length it becomes so powerful, that I lose sight of
everything except the favorite amusement. - Rousseau