[Pythonmac-SIG] add other Python distros to the downloads page?

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Thu Feb 16 03:06:30 CET 2006

[Bill Janssen wrote]
> I was thinking of adding a section at the bottom with pointers to the
> ActiveState Python along with the fink and DarwinPorts Python

"ActivePython" we call it.

> downloads.  Are there others we might mention?  Isn't there a big
> SciPy installer, too.

"enthon" they call it -- though it looks like they only have a distro
for Windows.
    http://code.enthought.com/enthon/

I think mention of the other distros out there (along with a brief
synopsis of them) would help users make an informed decision.

Trent

--
Trent Mick
TrentM at ActiveState.com