[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: runnig code step by step

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Wed Feb 15 20:05:55 CET 2006

The easiest way is to change the text to say "press return to
continue".  The problem is that stdin defaults to reading a line at a
time (at the OS level), and you have to go through a lot of trouble
fiddling with obscure terminal settings if you want to be able to
capture individual characters.  It's really not worth doing in most
cases.

-bob