[Pythonmac-SIG] Build script for Universal Python

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Tue Feb 14 23:01:01 CET 2006

On 13-feb-2006, at 22:13, Charles Hartman wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2006, at 2:43 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:
>
>> Please, everyone, do not continue this conversation until you have a
>> serious candidate icon for replacing the 12 ton weight.  We don't
>> need ideas or opinions, we need pixels.
>
> I just sent this to Ron O. off-list, but since the conversation's
> ongoing,
> here's my candidate (as a .jpg, obviously, not yet an icon).
>
> I know some people are *afraid* of apples. But then they should be
> using Windows.

As I already replied off-list, I don't like this picture at all. It
is a lot
less tastefull than the icon on Bob's website (which I do like). The
only reason
for having a discussion about the icon anyway is that some people
claim that
a photo-realistic snake-related image will scare some users away.

Ronald