[Pythonmac-SIG] Build script for Universal Python

Kevin Ollivier kevino at theolliviers.com
Tue Feb 14 21:06:04 CET 2006

Hi Chris,

On Feb 14, 2006, at 11:23 AM, Christopher Barker wrote:

> Kevin, you are completely right about the icon issue, but someone
> needs to lead the effort --- will you do it? If you want it to be
> adopted by the general Python community, Guido is the obvious one
> to ask. By the way, I've heard there is a (slow) effort afoot to
> update the python.org web site -- perhaps they've already done done
> icon work, or other graphic work that could be adapted.

I'm definitely willing to do it, with the caveat that I do have a
couple other things on my plate that are priority right now. (Which
is why I haven't been following/reply to this discussion as actively
as I'd have liked to.) I should be able to at least put some time
into it this weekend, though.

Thanks,

Kevin