[Pythonmac-SIG] Build script for Universal Python

Kent Quirk kquirk at solidworks.com
Tue Feb 14 17:11:12 CET 2006

My complaint about that one is that it's far too big for an icon, and
shrunk to icon size it will be illegible.

Here's a Monty Pythonic idea for an icon worked up by our artist:

There are several variations possible of this idea, including
incorporating an apple sticking out of the head as well. We also were
toying with using the well-known Monty Python "foot" and tattooing it
with the word Python, or spelling out Python in the "Life Of Brian"
'brick' typeface.

Anyone think any of these ideas is worth pursuing?

      Kent