[Pythonmac-SIG] final? try at new MacPython download page

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Tue Feb 14 02:03:42 CET 2006

> If these doesn't go on the first page -- I guess the consensus may be
> against this -- then shouldn't they go in the FAQ? I see wxPython
> mentioned there, very much in passing, and with a virtual deprecation
> in the same sentence, and nothing about IDEs, unless my eyes just
> stumbled past it.

Charles,

Yes, I do think they should go in the FAQ.  How about adding a page to
the Wiki with your ideas about IDEs, and another about GUIs for
MacPython?  Seems to me there have been some appropriate postings
about this recently, and perhaps the authors would contribute their
text.  Then add pointers to the FAQ Wiki page to point to these new
pages.

Bill