[Pythonmac-SIG] My stab at a new page

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Fri Feb 10 14:49:05 CET 2006

It seems to me (as *much* closer to a newbie than a developer) that
simply recommending the download & install of Python 2.4.x not only
wouldn't put a major obstacle in the way of beginners, but wouldn't
seem to, either. That one step isn't a problem -- if we can get to
the point where that's the only step (because no Fix or Compat is
needed, the PATH gets tweaked, etc).

Charles