[Pythonmac-SIG] New Page, first proposal

Mark Day mday at mac.com
Fri Feb 10 02:48:38 CET 2006

On Feb 9, 2006, at 5:09 PM, Christopher Barker wrote:

>>  Is there anyone from Apple even on this list?
>
> non one that has admitted it

I'm an Apple employee.  I know there have been others on this list,
too, though I have no idea if they're still here.  I don't maintain
Apple's python, and I have no idea whether the people who do are on
this list.

I notice that there is a bug report asking for Python 2.4 be added to
the release.  I just now added a comment to that bug saying it would
be nice to keep 2.3 as well as adding 2.4 (so that scripts which
explicitly reference 2.3 could continue to work, and so you could
explicitly run 2.3 if you had extensions compiled for 2.3).  I also
saw a bug report asking for PyObjC to be included; I'd definitely
like to see that!

-Mark