[Pythonmac-SIG] My stab at a new page

Kevin Ollivier kevino at theolliviers.com
Fri Feb 10 01:17:28 CET 2006

Hi Bob,

On Feb 9, 2006, at 4:10 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

[snip]

> The issue of not being able to produce redistributable applications
> still exists, and also backwards compatibility with previous versions
> of Mac OS X.

I haven't had time to respond to your other emails yet, but I've seen
you mention this several times and I was wondering - why is it not
possible to produce re-distributable applications with the system
Python? (A thread title, etc. would be fine too if this was answered
somewhere.)

Thanks,

Kevin