[Pythonmac-SIG] My stab at a new page

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick at xerox.com
Thu Feb 9 18:50:17 CET 2006

> I fixed a couple of the problems Bob noted, and added some
> links to pictures (how to start the Terminal, and what the
> IDLE IDE looks like).

Looks good...  But I would suggest...

	Python on the Macintosh

	You're in luck! Python comes pre-installed on Apple's
	Macintosh series of computers that run OS X, for versions
	of OS X greater than 10.1.

is a little clumsy...

How about....

	Python on the Macintosh

	Any Mac OS X (10.1+) users are in luck!  Python comes
	pre-installed on every Macintosh that is running OS X
	10.1 or higher.

	Since Apple has nicely included Python with their
	Operating systems you can get started simply by
	opening a terminal window (see below).

	Once you have experimented with Python you may want to
	consider upgrading to a newer version of Python.  For
	details on upgrading, see "If you want a newer version of
	Python" below.

			- Benjamin