[Pythonmac-SIG] [Fwd: [visionegg] 2 problems setting up 2 screen window (OSX 10.3.9)]

Douglas Taylor dtaylor at ski.org
Wed Feb 8 23:23:01 CET 2006

Hi All,

I'm forwarding this message I sent to the VisionEgg list as
they couldn't help me there. Basically there are 2 problems.
1) I can't hide the toolbar when not in FULLSCREEN.
     From the post below it seems it used to work.
2)  If I try and cover both monitors with the window the
      screens whithens out and I can see no rendering when I ask
      for a 2048x768 window. If I go down to 2046x768 it works
      fine but there are 2 lines of the background screen visible.
      I am using pygame 1.7.0

Thanks for any help.

Doug Taylor