[Pythonmac-SIG] install again?

Bill Noon noon at snow.nrcc.cornell.edu
Wed Feb 8 22:45:25 CET 2006

On Feb 8, 2006, at 4:16 PM, Ronald Oussoren wrote:

> Is that this omniorb: http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/ ?

Yep.

> Do you by any change have a binary of the python extension for
> Panther lying about? (for python 2.4 of course). A script that would
> tell if the c++ constructors would also be nice :-)
OmniOrb is not a good, simple test case.  It creates about a half a
dozen libraries and several python modules.  Building on MacOSX isn't
very clean.

The only version I have for Panther was built against python 2.3 (and
static libraries).

If you have a version of python2.4 for Panther you want me to test,
we can try it that way.

> Ronald
>

>> --Bill Noon

--Bill