[Pythonmac-SIG] install again?

Louis Pecora pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Tue Feb 7 00:21:19 CET 2006

Charles Hartman wrote:
> Me & my big mouth. OK, I will take a serious look at the page, and
> see whether I can construct something that at least gets to the point
> of having blanks that someone with knowledge can fill in.
>
> Charles

Charles,

It might not be a big job.  If you get it going and post to this list
many can fill in.  In fact, novices like me can even fill in some things
we learned to get up and running which might not be thought of by the
gurus, but another newbie will run into head on.  The gurus can at least
look it over and bless it.  Hopefully, that would spread out the work.

--
Cheers,

Lou Pecora

Code 6362