[Pythonmac-SIG] install again?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Mon Feb 6 17:24:07 CET 2006

Of course I don't disagree with any of this (except that a version of
Revolution is available under academic license for about $60 as I
recall). *Certainly* I'm grateful for the work Bob, Ronald, and
others are doing to make the whole edifice stand up. I'm not
complaining. I'm speculating that if the (rather small) gaps in the
unpack-it-and-run scenario were filled, there might be a useful
additonal user base for Python on the Mac. That's all.

Charles