[Pythonmac-SIG] building universal binaries

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Fri Feb 3 20:41:10 CET 2006

On Feb 3, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Ronald Oussoren wrote:

> On 3-feb-2006, at 20:00, Bob Ippolito wrote:

>>> How do you convert four character codes? Is 'abcd' big endian or
>>> platform-native?
>>
>> 'abcd' is platform endian.
>
> Fine by me. Either choice seems to be defendable that why I asked.
>
> BTW. I know next to nothing about SVK, can I use an ordinary
> subversion client to fetch files from your repository?

Yes, it works fine, the repo is just a subversion repo.  svk does all
its magic in a few svn properties (keeping track of merge history
basically).

The advantage that SVK has in cases like this is that I can create a
branch of python24-maint without using the svn.python.org repo
directly and then have the capability to merge changes one way or
another, while still using svn repositories.