[Pythonmac-SIG] Py2App + PyQt4 Universal

Cody Brocious cody.brocious at mp3tunes.com
Wed Aug 30 22:34:30 CEST 2006

Hey All,

I recently hacked SIP and PyQt4 to build universal binaries and they
seem to be working well.  However, when I attempt to package them
with py2app, it seems to find a circular dependency between QtCore
and QtGui and copies them over and over into the build directory.  Is
there any way I can override the module graphing for this case, or
even better, solve the underlying issue?  Both options would be
great, although the correct option would be nice to have for the long
term.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
- Cody Brocious