[Pythonmac-SIG] ANN: ScrIDE 0.4

gandreas at gandreas.com gandreas at gandreas.com
Fri Aug 4 23:10:14 CEST 2006

On Aug 4, 2006, at 4:01 PM, Christopher Barker wrote:

> Bob Ippolito wrote:
>> Also, you really shouldn't mix tabs and spaces in your source
>> code. Ick.
>
> I haven't looked at ScrIDE yet, but it shouldn't allow mixed tabs and
> spaces at all. In fact, it really should ONLY allow spaces. That is
> the
> Python standard now.

ScrIDE is designed for more than just Python, though, but language
specific tab handling "rules" are definitely something worth adding
(currently you can explicitly say if you want tabs or spaces when
saving to a file as a global setting).

Glenn Andreas                      gandreas at gandreas.com
  <http://www.gandreas.com/> wicked fun!
quadrium2 | build, mutate, evolve, animate  | images, textures,
fractals, art