[Pythonmac-SIG] Fwd: MacPython icon mockup

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Fri Apr 21 06:50:45 CEST 2006

On Apr 20, 2006, at 20:11, Brendan Simons wrote:

> I've attached a few more mockups using Jacob's excellent aquified
> logo.  Have a look here:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/28928816@N00/132185325/
>
> In the spirit of open source, the layered psd files are available
> here:
> http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CK5SUGTM74TH3OXH3WY6R8T66

I have to say: I really like these. Visually distinct, crisp, and
clear. Great work to all of you who have put talents I wish I had in
graphic design to work and produced an outstanding set of icons the
Mac Python community should be proud of. I know I am. I am sure the
tweaking will continue, but I think its 98 pct there. I'll let you
all sort it out, but I am ready to take these now--of course I am one
small meager vote ;-).