[Pythonmac-SIG] Someone had PIL trouble on i386 10.4.6 Python 2.4 IIRC--I succeeded this evening

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 20 06:39:25 CEST 2006

Daniel Lord wrote:

> That sound reasonable, but not what I did--I installed them in /usr/
> local/lib & include.

I've done that, but the only way I could make sure that they got
statically linked was to make sure that there were not dynamic versions
of the same libs anywhere else on the search path, so I found it easier
to put them in a special place, and it's always possible that I'd have
the dynamic libs installed for some other reason.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax