[Pythonmac-SIG] The Universal Buld and py2app

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sun Apr 2 05:02:56 CEST 2006

On Mar 27, 2006, at 5:29 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> On Mar 27, 2006, at 5:10 PM, Christopher Barker wrote:
>
>> Bob,
>>
>> What's the status of Py2App and the new universal build. I'd like
>> to start making packages for it, but I"d really like bdist_mpkg.
>
> Not Yet.  I have some patches I need to integrate and test.  I'll try
> and get to it this weekend, maybe sooner.

Ok, I got the patches in and I think they work now (despite the
date).  The patches were kinda busted and had tabs(!) but on trivial
examples it seems to work.

The branch with the patches is here:
http://svn.red-bean.com/bob/py2app/branches/py2app-0.2-maint

(this is what is currently referenced by pyobjc's trunk as well).

If enough people try this out and report that it works, then I'll
wrap it up and make a release.