[Pythonmac-SIG] get reference

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Thu Oct 27 01:15:15 CEST 2005

Zhi Peng wrote:

>I use Tiger Mac 10.4.  Could I ask you, is it possible
>for me to get new version or binary version?

I can email you the binary files direct if you want. Save you having to built it yourself, which is a bit of a chore.

>As I run
>the MacPython script, it now can make new document and
>make new textframe which place a small rectangle on
>the left coner of the document created. It might be
>better if using
>myTextFrame1= id.make(new=k.text_frame,
>at=myDoc.pages[1],
>with_data=["6p0","6p0","38p0","38p0"],
>with_properties=geometric_bounds)
>
>But I am not sure if it is in right form for both
>with_data and with_properties. Anyone knew?

You do it the same as you would in AppleScript, which I'm assuming is:

myTextFrame1= id.make(
        new=k.text_frame,
        at=myDoc.pages[1],
        with_properties={
                k.geometric_bounds: ["6p0","6p0","38p0","38p0"]
        }
)

has
--