[Pythonmac-SIG] [OT] Quicktime/Buffer API

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Mon Oct 24 18:58:55 CEST 2005

You may want to investigate the new array interface:

http://numeric.scipy.org/array_interface.html

It's meant to deal with this situation.

Travis Oliphant also has plans to build a C version of this. For now, if
you need to do it in C, you'll have to use the Python-C API and
manipulate the Python objects.

I don't think PyOpenGL supports the array interface, but you could
either: 1) make it support such or 2) wrap your own call to
glTex(Sub)Image to deal with the data...

Do you have any plans to release the code you're writing?

Cheers!
Andrew