[Pythonmac-SIG] Fund raising for SPE on Mac Os X is great success!!

SPE Stani's Python Editor spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 21:39:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed, especially Richard Brown from
Dartware <http://www.dartware.com/> and Rick Thomas. I'm highly impressed
that the smallest user base of SPE collected the largest donation ever to
SPE. Now it's my turn to impress the SPE Mac users.

As such the light is green for SPE on the Mac. First I will buy a Mac and
get used to it. Then I will optimize SPE for the Mac and try to release
simultaneously. Be patient as this will take some time. The next releases (
0.7) will be based on work I did before. But from 0.8 releases SPE will also
be tested & developed on Mac.

Please subscribe to the mailing list as a
developer<https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/python-spe-dev>,
donations <http://www.stani.be/python/spe/blog/sm_donate> are still welcome.

Stani

http://pythonide.stani.be