[Pythonmac-SIG] Still hitting ImportError when trying to open app made with py2app

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Fri Oct 14 20:19:57 CEST 2005

Hi Terry,

The lack of a response is probably due to the general unfamiliarity
with QT on this list.  Mostly Cocoa gets advocated for Mac use,
although some folks are using wx, Tkinter, or PyGame.  Beyond that
things start to get into less travelled territory pretty quick,
although there are certainly many more options.  So I suspect silence
is simply a whole bunch of people refraining from posting "I dunno"
to the list.

Best wishes.

--Dethe