[Pythonmac-SIG] Still hitting ImportError when trying to open app made with py2app

Terry Jones tcj25 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 14 13:03:44 CEST 2005

I sent mail about a py2app problem I ran into on Sept 28. While I know
no-one has a right to expect answers or help, I was a little surprised that
there were no suggestions or pointers at all about what might be going
wrong. Perhaps this indicates that I (or my python config at least) have
some kind of odd problem?

My original post is at
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/pythonmac-sig/2835476
in case anyone feels like having a look.

Apologies for what amounts to a re-post (and, btw, it's definitely not a complaint.)

Regards,
Terry.