[Pythonmac-SIG] Jack Jansen MIA? and "official unofficial" 2.4.2 question

Christopher K. Davis ckd at ckdhr.com
Wed Oct 5 06:42:39 CEST 2005

I sent in a patch on SourceForge to fix some type problems in
Mac/Modules/qt/qtsupport.py about two months ago, hoping to see it get into
Python 2.4.2, but haven't heard anything or seen any updates.  His
MacPython web site seems not to have been updated lately, either.

Barring hearing from Jack, can anyone (Bob, perhaps?) offer me hints on how
to compile a new copy of the _Qt.so that can be dropped in to either the
Tiger stock 2.3.5 or Bob's official unofficial 2.4.1?  (And, if Bob's
listening, can this patch [1254695] make it into any 2.4.2 build you do?)
The patch doesn't change _Qtmodule.c directly, so bgen still has to be run
to get a working copy of that, but I figured out how to make that work
already.

--
Christopher Davis <ckd-sig at ckdhr.com>
http://www.ckdhr.com/ckd/