[Pythonmac-SIG] readline support in ActivePython 2.4.2?

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 30 18:53:43 CET 2005

Dave wrote:

> I'm not done with installs.  I tried to install matplotlib from source
> to get a current version.  That went equally as well (i.e., bad),
> possibly for similar reasons, but that's another story.

Did you follow the process I used for the older MPL package at
pythonmac.org? The instructions should be in the package. If so, what
happened?

I'm sorry I don't have the need for it right now, so it's hard to make
the time.

By the way, if you get it working, please do contribute it back to
pythonmac.org.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov