[Pythonmac-SIG] simple pyobjc question

Tom Elliott telliott at hsc.wvu.edu
Tue Nov 15 19:06:53 CET 2005

I have 2 classes, one which responds to user input, calculates stuff
and displays the result in a series of NSTextFields, and a second
class that is a subclass of NSView called MyView, which can display
the same type of information graphically.

What I'd like is for the first class to be able to use MyView to
display its results, but I don't know how to get them to talk to each
other.  If I had an instance of MyView I could pass in data and call
setNeedsDisplay(True) via a button in the interface.  How should I do
this?

Tom Elliott