[Pythonmac-SIG] donation

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Wed May 25 02:37:01 CEST 2005

Well, it's not really paypal's fault that they're a target for
phishing attacks.  Since the majority of the phishing attacks look
like warnings of phishing attacks, it's not really useful for them to
send real warnings these days.  On their site they have plenty of
information about fraudulent emails, etc.

Anyhow, if you want to mail me a check, then the 10002 address in the
WHOIS database for pythonmac.org (which should match undefined.org,
redivi.com) is up to date... though I'm not going to be home for a
few weeks as I'm out in the bay area for WWDC and other business.

-bob