[Pythonmac-SIG] Building Twisted

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Mon May 23 18:59:48 CEST 2005

> Just install the zope.interfaces from http://pythonmac.org/
> packages/ -- unless you don't trust me, in which case, I don't care :)

Bob, your packages were the first place I checked, but I checked for
twisted and completely missed the fact that you had a package for
Zope Interfaces.  Thank you!

> It's a dumb bug in the z.i sources that gcc4 doesn't like.  It
> probably compiles if you gcc_switch to 3.3.  I recall that someone
> sent the z.i guys a patch, I don't know why they haven't made a
> 3.0.2 release yet.  Lazy, I guess :)
>

>> Since when do either Zope or Twisted require binary components
>> anyway?
>>

> Since Zope 3 and Twisted 2.

Progress.  There's no stopping it, more's the pity.  Thanks again.

--Dethe

Windows has detected the mouse has moved. Please restart your system
for changes to take effect.