[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython IDE in 2.4.1

Jason Foreman threeve.org at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:12:09 CEST 2005

Hey all,

In an effort to learn Python, I picked up the 'Official Unofficial'
MacPython 2.4.1 from http://undefined.org/python/ and installed it,
along with the Tiger fix.  It works great.  However is there not
supposed to be a MacPython folder in /Applications with some goodies
like the Python IDE and what not?  If so, mine seems to have gone
missing...

I don't want to start an editor holy war, I just wanted to try it out
because I see it mentioned here and there.  However I will honor
suggestions for other editors to try out (have already tried SPE...)

Thanks,

Jason