[Pythonmac-SIG] AddressBook Question.

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue May 17 02:49:29 CEST 2005

Yeah, that is the correct argument order, I wasn't paying attention
to the arguments, I copied those in the order you wrote them.  The
name of the selector and the syntax were what I noticed as being
obviously wrong.

I highly suggest you read the Introduction to PyObjC document until
you understand it.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask...

-bob